I'm happy and honored to report that I was awarded The Happiness Award. My friend, Sue Jackson, of Learning to Live With CFS passed this award on to me a couple of days ago. Check out her very informative, encouraging and excellent blog with all kinds of tidbits throughout. So, thank you Sue!
Now for my 10 (or so) things that make me happy:
- The grace and mercy of my Lord and Savior
- My family - I am a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband and such good kids. I love them so!
- The laughter of my kids, and knowing that they are healthy and happy.
- A Starbucks coffee date with my husband.
- Watching movies with my family.
- Friendships and quality time with people I love and love me in return. You know the five love languages? - Mine is definitely Quality Time Together!
- Sunshine! - Now that spring's practically here, it's really good to see!
- The chirping of the birds - Again, I can tell it's spring.
- Springtime! And the flowers blooming.
- Our pets, especially the dogs and their unconditional love and tail-wagging.
- The water - i.e. the lake or the ocean/beach
- Mountain views / nature
- Learning this past year that I can be a runner and reach the finish line
the Gracerunner Journal (a running blog with a Christian message), and my daughter who is a tremendous inspiration.