Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday 7/10/08

Jessica said today was a lazy day. She woke up telling me she didn’t feel very good. She felt worn out. I had to go to work feeling like I had a ton of bricks on my heart, and struggled with it all day. I need a job I can do from my home computer!

Jessica tried to read in her summer reading book today, but she said her mind kept wandering, and she couldn't focus.

Jessica called me with a phone message, saying the pharmacy had called and gave me an 888 number to call the lady back. She had written it down, and was afraid she transposed the last two numbers. I tried it both ways. The numbers didn't work. I called to get the correct number, to find out that Jessica had only 2 of the numbers right in the 10 digit phone number! Things like this, her lack of focus, and poor memory could be a problem with school...

0 comments: