Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday 12/8/08

Jessica was tired today with a sore throat. This morning she didn't feel good, but, as my dad said, she was being a trooper to try to push through some Algebra still. They worked through a couple of quizzes and quit early. She rested on the couch, and then asked me to go get her something from Wal-Mart but she didn't feel like going. Though, she debated it and decided she'd go too if just in to one area of the store. So, I dropped her off at the door and she went to the crafts section only. She had perked up for a little while, but is again tired tonight. She's been out of breath some and said her heart is racing. Maybe the weekend was too much.

It's time to rest in front of a Christmas movie - Jingle All The Way tonight.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Laura
I have given you the "Superior Scribbler Award" . You can read about it at my blog, BUT if you are too busy and don't have time to do what they request, no biggy. Just know that I enjoy reading what your write about your daughter and the family challenge of living with CFS.
Renee

Laura (aka Mom) said...

Thank you Renee!! You are too kind. I appreciate your encouragement.

Jessica has also appreciated you reading as well.

Laura