Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday 10/30/08

Jessica said she feels "pretty normal" today, but then to clarify she said that is "my normal." In other words, she's getting over the tonsillectomy. Her pain seems to be better today, but I can also tell that she's some tired today. I'm thinking this is a CFS tired instead of a surgery or pain medicine tired though.

But the good news is that she got up off the couch and out of the house for the first time in almost 2 weeks. We sat outside on the front porch (it was a beautiful day!), and then I took her to see her horse. She knows her limits though, and we didn't stay but for a short visit.

A much better day!

3 comments:

Renee said...

This is good news isn't it. So glad she is much better.
Renee

Renee said...

Hello Laura
I wanted to tell you that I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award ~ you can read about it at my blog if you wish. I was given it by a fellow blogger and asked to pass it on to 6 others I felt I wanted to share it with. I find your blog posts very inspirational ~ your strength and your daughter's give me courage in my journey and encourage others.
God bless
Renee

Laura (aka Mom) said...

Renee,

Wow - I feel honored! It's good to know that my blogging goes further than just doing this for my family's benefit. I am glad that others can find inspiration and hope within my words. I am very grateful for your encouragement.
Thank you!
Laura