Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday 10/14/08

Jessica's been tired the last few days (with headaches), but pushing on on her schoolwork. My dad's been over helping her with Algebra for an average of 5 hours a day the last 3 days. I think she's sick of Algebra! Besides being so behind in schoolwork, she has another Algebra interim test coming up this Friday that she hasn't been given any instruction on. She hasn't been in class in a month, and has just barely started her online classes. And on top of that, the online class isn't teaching what the test will be on, so my dad's been helping her cram for the test. He said she's having trouble remembering what they've gone over, which I'm sure is because she's so worn out. And, today she is - worn out.

1 comments:

Mckay K said...

Hi Renee As someone who suffers with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, my heart goes out to Jessica.

She is blessed to be surrounded by family members who, as much as any one could, understand what she is going through.

It breaks my heart that a 15 year old is suffering with this debilitating disease.

Have you tried EFT with her?